Become an Instructor or Volunteer – Grow with us!
Make a difference in the health of your community!
Start a class in YOUR community or partner with a site that’s ready to go!
Use our curriculum to Enrich your work or become an Instructor!
People want to take it. Places want to have it. YOU are the missing piece…come teach it!
We have redesigned the training process for BB4B!
We now have two tracks: Enrichment and Instructor. Join us. Here’s the way.
- Try it out: Register for our 2-hour (2 CEUs/contact hours) Introduction to Ballroom Basics for Balance™ course (optional). Virtual or (eventually, again) in-person. Enrichment or Instructor Track. Begin using the principles right away!
- Take our 7-hour (and CEU) Ballroom Basics for Balance™ Core Curriculum Training. Enrichment or Instructor Track. Integrate the curriculum into your practice or community! Virtual or (eventually, again) in-person.
- Instructor Track: Continue to Certification by completing a Practicum.
- No matter how much training you choose, we invite ALL to continue in community – sharing ideas, resources, and asking questions.
Next Ballroom Basics for Balance™ Core Curriculum Training is at the APTA – WI spring conference! It is all virtual. Professionals and students may register.
Click for Introduction Course Description.
Click for Primary Instructor Position Description.
There are many ways to help! Ask us, and offer your expertise!
Share your experience and interest
- Provide in-class assistance
- Partner with us on multiple projects outside of class.
Free training and orientation to the class and access to all curriculum.
An opportunity to learn and experience.