Become an Instructor or Volunteer – Grow with us!
Make a difference in the health of your community!
Start a class in YOUR community or partner with a site that’s ready to go!
People want to take it. Places want to have it. YOU are the missing piece…come teach it!
What you get:
- Full use of BB4B curriculum and forms to start your own class
- Support of BB4B staff
- Connections to community partners wanting a class
- Networking with other instructors
- Continuing education hours (7.0)
- A rewarding, collaborative and fun way to be in community!
Upcoming Full Instructor Trainings are planned for early 2021.
We also offer a 2-hour introductory course, including 2.0 CEUs/contact hours. In-person or virtual. Schedule today!
Click for Course-Description.
Click for Primary Instructor Position Description.
There are many ways to help! Ask us, and offer your expertise!
Share your experience and interest
- Provide in-class assistance
- Partner with us on multiple projects outside of class.
Next orientations for in-class volunteers TBA!
Opportunities for Open-Air/Virtual class assistance!
Contact us for more information. Receive:
Free training and orientation to the class and access to all curriculum.
An opportunity to learn and experience.